CEENELS is dedicated to spreading information about academic conferences, seminars and workshops devoted to the law and legal culture of Central and Eastern Europe.
OPEN CALLS FOR PAPERS
- 3rd CEE Forum on Law and Administration (CEEFLA) – University of Wrocław – 18-19 October 2018 (deadline for submitting abstracts: 15 September 2018)
- 13th Annual Conference of the CEE Network of Jurisprudence – University of Zagreb – 13-14 September 2018 (deadline for submitting abstracts: 1 June 2018)
OTHER FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES (CALLS FOR PAPERS CLOSED)
- Theory, organisation and practice of the law-making process – Łazarski University in Warsaw – 22-23 September 2018 (deadline for submitting abstracts: 1 May 2018)
PAST CONFERENCES ORGANISED OR SUPPORTED BY CEENELS
- 1st Critico-Juridical Symposium – University of Opole – 13-14 April 2018
- The European Court of Human Rights in East-West Relations: Norms, Values and Legal Politics – Higher School of Economics, Moscow – 18-19 May 2018
- Language, Law Society – Penza State University – 22-26 May 2018
To submit information about your conference mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.