CEENELS is dedicated to spreading information about academic conferences, seminars and workshops devoted to the law and legal culture of Central and Eastern Europe.
OPEN CALLS FOR PAPERS
PAST CONFERENCES ORGANISED OR SUPPORTED BY CEENELS
- 3rd CEE Forum on Law and Administration (CEEFLA) – University of Wrocław – 18-19 October 2018 (deadline for submitting abstracts: 15 September 2018)
- 13th Annual Conference of the CEE Network of Jurisprudence – University of Zagreb – 13-14 September 2018 (deadline for submitting abstracts: 1 June 2018)
- Theory, organisation and practice of the law-making process – Łazarski University in Warsaw – 22-23 September 2018 (deadline for submitting abstracts: 1 May 2018)
- 1st Critico-Juridical Symposium – University of Opole – 13-14 April 2018
- The European Court of Human Rights in East-West Relations: Norms, Values and Legal Politics – Higher School of Economics, Moscow – 18-19 May 2018
- Language, Law Society – Penza State University – 22-26 May 2018
To submit information about your conference mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.